Monday, February 12, 2007

I Missed the Grammys
I don’t know what happened. I guess after a rather long day of church I just lost all ability to think coherently. Anyway, I missed the Grammy’s. I usually like to watch the performances and see how they produce the sets and lighting. But what did I miss? Well for starters I missed the Police reunion but according to the L.A. Times wasn’t all that great anyway. I would have been cool to see Stewart Copeland. Times writer Jeff Miller suggests that John Mayer “...think about giving up song writing if he still wants to be taken seriously as a guitarist.” OUCH! Anyone who dates Jessica Simpson deserves that I guess. I also missed the Dixie Chicks getting all kinds of awards for music I hate. I am SO GLAD I MISSED THAT! And I also heard on ESPN radio this morning that Tony Bennett didn’t help Stevie Wonder up the stairs. What was he thinking? Well, as it turns out I’m not too bummed I missed the Grammy’s after all. Instead I played catch-up on this season’s 24. I can’t believe that mouse is Jack’s brother.

No comments: